Multi-award winning MadeComfy is one of Australia's fastest-growing companies in the Accommodation/Hospitality sector, providing a unique short term rental service to property owners and guests.
We are growing fast and are looking for an ambitious sales professional with experience in hotel or serviced apartment sales roles and a strong corporate network to join us as Business Development Executive - Corporate Guests.
The position involves identifying, attracting and maintaining corporate clients for the property and the group, including developing sales and marketing plans, identifying and engaging with existing and potential local area accounts, and working with reception/front office staff in lead generation. You will bring along a strong passion for developing and nurturing relationships with existing and potential clients. The successful applicant will demonstrate enthusiasm for selling, cold calling, strong time management, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, and a friendly, mature approach to their work.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales (bookings)
- Open new business and relationships with Corporate and Travel Agents
- Implements all sales action plans
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection with corporate clients
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. generating proposals, writing contracts, customer correspondence)
- Work closely with the Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, trade shows, etc
- Develops relationships within the community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients
- Targeting key accounts potential for MadeComfy’s accommodation
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times
Skills & Experience:
- Proven success in a similar role and environment
- Empathy towards your customers and colleagues
- Pride and attention to detail
- Polished personal presentation with Warm, confident and hospitable personality
- Join a fast growing, multi-awarded Start-Up and be part of the success!
- We give you the flexibility, capability and environment to build your future!
- We are more than just a job!
So what are you waiting for, apply today and let us know what you can bring to make this role a full success!